The House of Commons Work and Pensions Committee has published the uncorrected transcript from its Monday January 21st 2013 session on the personal independence payment (PIP).
- Esther McVey MP, minister for disabled people, Department for Work and Pensions
- Simon Dawson, personal independence payment policy, design, test and assurance programme manager, Department for Work and Pensions
- Dr Bill Gunnyeon, chief medical adviser, Department for Work and Pensions
USE OF THE TRANSCRIPT
- This is an uncorrected transcript of evidence taken in public and reported to the House. The transcript has been placed on the internet on the authority of the Committee, and copies have been made available by the Vote Office for the use of Members and others.
- Any public use of, or reference to, the contents should make clear that neither witnesses nor Members have had the opportunity to correct the record. The transcript is not yet an approved formal record of these proceedings.